Radical FIRE is a personal finance platform that is all about financial independence. At Radical FIRE, you will learn to save money, make more money, and invest to optimize your way to freedom. We want you to reach your financial goals and have fun while doing it!
Want to know everything about Radical FIRE and what our platform is all about? You’ve come to the right page. Let’s dive right in!
Radical FIRE: Our Story
Marjolein Dilven, journalist and personal finance expert with a master’s in Corporate Finance, founded Radical FIRE in 2018. You can find her most recent contributions on Muck Rack. She yearned for a life that didn’t include traditional employment and realized that financial independence could be a tangible goal with the right knowledge and mindset.
Her journey toward financial freedom led to the creation of Radical FIRE, a platform designed to share insights and strategies for reaching financial independence. She set out to build a team of others who shared her passion and knowledge for not only finance but also travel and movies.
Today, Radical FIRE has a diverse set of experts who spend hours researching and writing to bring you the best possible information to help you reach your goals.
Radical FIRE Mission
At Radical FIRE, our mission is to inspire, educate, and empower you on your journey toward financial independence. We believe that financial freedom is within reach for everyone, and we are committed to providing the resources and support to make it a reality.
We Are All About Dream Big, Live Free
- Financial Expertise: Radical FIRE offers a wealth of knowledge on personal finance, investing, and wealth-building strategies. Our expert team provides insights and practical advice to accelerate your journey to financial independence.
- Pursuing Your Dreams: We believe that financial independence is not just about money; it’s about living life to the fullest. We want to help you work towards your dream life. Whether you need guidance on minimalism, travel, or entertainment, we help you make the most of your journey.
- Community: Radical FIRE is more than a company; it’s a community of individuals pursuing financial independence. We provide a supportive space to connect with others, share experiences, and find motivation.
How I Started A Personal Finance Media Platform For Women
How a financial blogger uses Zapier to save time
- Porch – Expert’s Advice: How to Adopt a Frugal Lifestyle
- MediaFeed – 11 truths about money everyone should know
- Zapier – How a financial blogger uses Zapier to save time on her side hustle
- TheLadders – 15 of the greatest government jobs (with the best benefits)
- Credit.com– Money Conversations You Need to Have before Moving In with Your Partner
- Boston.com – A 30-second commute? The best and worst states for remote workers
- Good Men Project – What’s the Difference Between a Job and a Career?
- Wealth of Geeks – How Much Rent Can I Afford?
- The Fioneers – How to Use a Mini-Retirement to Live a Fulfilling Life
- Outwit Trade – How To Budget: Top Tips From Different Finance Experts & Budgeting Pros
- Think Save Retire – Laziness is a lost art – The Lazy Manifesto
- TAWCAN – Alternatives To Early Retirement
- The Poor Swiss – 26 Great Money-Saving Tips From The Best Finance Bloggers
Social Media and Web Profiles:
For Side Hustle Enthusiasts: My Side Hustles Listed
Over the years, our team has worked on dozens of side hustles. We all want to make extra money, but most of us don’t know how. That’s why we tried it all to see which ones we actually enjoyed and provided with some income.
Blogging is my first love. Establishing your blogs can become a great source of passive income if you know the right content and audience to target. I used Bluehost for my first 3 years of blogging, and I’m making $10,000 per month currently. You can start blogging for $65 per year, which is an extremely low investment – and get a free domain name as a temporary freebie ($15 value).
Check this guide on how to start a blog and head on to this reliable web host, Bluehost, that provides various feature-packed web hosting options to help you build your website without breaking a sweat.
Sign Up for Freebies
Who doesn’t like freebies? I’ve signed up for so many free perfume samples, free makeup samples, and other free trials over the years, I can’t even imagine how much money that saved me.
|Sign-up Bonus Apps
|Get a $10 bonus for new users
|Start Making Money Today
|Get your $5
|Get My Free $5 Here >>
|Get a $30 bonus when you spend $30
|GET $30 FOR SIGNING UP
|Get a $10 bonus when you spend $30
|Get My $10 Bonus Here >>
|Get a $5 welcome bonus
|GET YOUR FREE $5 NOW
|Claim your $20 bonus investment
|Get My $20 Bonus Here >>
|Get a $10 welcome bonus
|GET YOUR FREE $10
Participate in online surveys. You will get paid by answering questionnaires or joining focus groups sponsored by companies doing product research. Here are my favorite online survey sites for earning cash and gift cards.
I like this because it’s easy to do from anywhere. When you’re watching TV or when you’re waiting for the bus, you can easily make a couple of bucks. I do have to be honest and say it won’t make you a millionaire, but you will get some good lunch money from this side hustle.
Pro tip: Sign up for several survey sites to earn more money. Only choose the highest-paying surveys to earn more money and save time. These three sites even offer $5 sign-up bonuses:
- InboxDollars. Sign up with InboxDollars for free, and you’ll get a $5 sign-up bonus when you sign up today.
- Swagbucks. A $5 bonus awaits you when you sign up today and earn your first money with Swagbucks. Learn more Swagbucks hacks to maximize your earnings on the platform.
- Survey Junkie. By joining one of the most popular, reliable, and easy-to-use survey websites, you will receive a $5 bonus and earn points which you can exchange for gift cards or cash. Learn more about Survey Junkie hacks and make more money.
If you’re good at finding grammar mistakes and have an eye for spotting typos, becoming a proofreader may be something to consider. What I like about this is that you can work from anywhere – as long as you have your computer with you and an internet connection.
Free proofreading workshop – if this sounds like something you’d enjoy exploring, I recommend checking out the free workshop: Learn How to Become a Proofreader & Start a Freelance Proofreading Business. I took this course, and I was able to land multiple clients within the next couple of weeks. She teaches you exactly how to set up your proofreading business.
Get Paid To Walk
When you need money now, there are many apps out there that literally pay you to walk. There are many free apps that you can install on your phone, connect to a fitness tracker, and count your activity. Here are all the platforms you can use to get paid to walk.
I love getting paid for something I do anyway. Why not make the most of it?
Real Estate Investing
If you’re looking for the easiest platform to get started, there are plenty of platforms out there that let you invest in real estate from $10. Here is what platform you can use to get started for free:
- Best US real estate crowdfunding platform: CrowdStreet
- Best European crowdfunding platform: EstateGuru
- Best crowdfunding real estate for beginners: Fundrise
- Best REIT option: DiversyFund
If you’re looking for investments that are low-cost and easy to maintain, see if any of these funds fit your preferences:
- FNILX Vs. FZROX – which are two different Fidelity funds that charge zero fees.
- FXAIX Vs. SPY – where we compare two S&P 500 funds that contain the 500 biggest companies in the US.
- FZROX Vs. FSKAX – where we compare two funds that cover the entire stock market.
Want to ask me something more? Let me know below or contact us directly.