Sign up to learn practical strategies to change your life by changing your habits. You no longer have to live paycheck to paycheck. I will teach you everything I know in this free money management course!
I love personal finance and all the freedom that comes with it. Because of that, I created this free money management course to teach as many people as possible to manage their money and become radical money masters.
You’re probably reading this because you’re interested in managing your money better. That’s a great first step!
You’re way ahead of millions of people, who never made the first move. They’re still living paycheck to paycheck, while you’re here ready to make a change!
I Used to Struggle With Money
When I was younger, we never had enough money to go around. I started working at age 13 and I provided for myself fully since I’m 17 years old. During my studies, it was difficult to make ends meet even with student loans.
I decided to get my finances in order and that dramatically changed my life. I’ve learned so much over the years, that now I want to share my knowledge with you!
What You’ll Learn – Free Money Management Course
My intention with this course is to empower as many people as possible to take charge of their finances.
I will provide you with practical strategies to change your financial life, by changing your habits. You no longer have to live paycheck to paycheck.
When you enroll in this free money management course, you will receive an email from me with tips to improve your finances for 10 days.
Here is a quick outline of what that will look like:
- Day 1: Why You Need A Budget
- Day 2: How To Create A Fail-Proof Budget
- Day 3: 9 Tips To Stick To Your Budget
- Day 4: Emergency Funds 101
- Day 5: Saving Money Is FUN
- Day 6: Why You Should Pay Yourself First
- Day 7: 5 Easy Steps To Start Investing Wisely
- Day 8: Start Making More Money
- Day 9: Focus On Passive Income
- Day 10: Give All That You Have
You can sign up below, enjoy!
Founder of Spark Nomad, Radical FIRE, Journalist
- Expertise: Personal finance and travel content
- Education: Bachelor of Economics at Radboud University, Master in Finance at Radboud University, Minor in Economics at Chapman University.
- Over 200 articles, essays, and short stories published across the web.
Experience: Marjolein Dilven is a journalist and founder of Spark Nomad, a travel platform, and Radical FIRE, a personal finance platform. Marjolein has a finance and economics background with a master’s in Finance. She has quit her job to travel the world, documenting her travels on Spark Nomad to help people plan their travels. Marjolein Dilven has written for publications like MSN, Associated Press, CNBC, Town News syndicate, and more.