1. You need to have a journal. I would recommend you choose the journal that gets you excited to start your gratitude journal.
2. When you determine what is your dedicated time you will spend on gratitude journaling, the habit will form quickly.
3. The why to your gratitude helps to get you deeper immersed in the gratitude journal and will let you feel the emotions better.
4. Try to really see what you’re grateful for and why it is important for you. Wait until you get a feeling of excitement in your chest.
5. You can decide what journal you’re getting, if you want to make drawings, if you want to add a why to your gratitude list. Do whatever feels good for you at that moment.