Is Your Job Killing Your Marriage?
Jobs With The Highest Divorce Rates
People with stable, higher-paying jobs tend to experience lower divorce rates than those who don’t earn as much money, according to research.
Continue reading to find out which jobs have the highest divorce rates in
Bus Drivers, Transit And Intercity
– Divorce rate: 21.6% – Separation rate: 2.9%
Waiters And Waitresses
– Divorce rate: 22.2% – Separation rate: 5.1%
Maids And Housekeeping Cleaners
– Divorce rate: 22.2% – Separation rate: 6.2%
– Divorce rate: 22.6% – Separation rate: 4.9%
Home Health Aides
– Divorce rate: 23.9% – Separation rate: 7.3%
FOR MORE ABOUT THIS POST, VISIT RADICAL FIRE
5 Legal And Free Movie Apps To Watch Movies Online
Get Paid To Read Books Aloud: Top 12 Websites For Beginners & Pros