FTBFX Vs. FXNAX: A Detailed Comparative Analysis
Looking for your next big investment? Let’s dig into FTBFX vs. FXNAX, which you may want to consider as part of your investment strategy.
The Fidelity Total Bond Fund (FTBFX) was launched in October 2002 and is managed by the Fidelity Group.
FTBFX: Fidelity Total Bond Fund
FXNAX: Fidelity US Bond Index Fund
FXNAX aims to provide investment results that match the Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Bond Index debt’s total price and interest rates securities.
FTBFX holds around 80% of its assets in investment-grade bonds. The other 20% may be invested in the non-investment- grade debt.
The securities held by FXNAX are those whose asset-weighted average credit rating is high.
FTBFX and FXNAX are for investors looking to grow their finances in the long term.
The expense ratio of FTBX is 0.45%. On the other hand, the expense ratio of FXNAX is 0.03%.
FOR MORE ABOUT THIS POST, VISIT RADICAL FIRE
VTSAX Vs. VFIAX: Which One Is Better?
SPY Vs. SPYX – Which Of The Two ETFs Is Better?