The 80/20 Rule:

How It Works & How To Apply It In Your Life

You can 80-20 your life to create more money, time, and happiness. We will show you exactly how to apply the 80/20 rule to your life.

What Is The 80/20 Rule

The 80-20 rule states that 80% of your outcomes (outputs) come from 20% of causes (inputs).

Benefits Of The  80/20 Rule

The 80/20 rule typically leads to better results in the areas of: – Time management – Efficiency & productivity – Self-development – Fixing financial issues – Leadership

How To Apply The 80/20 Rule In Your Life

Here are just a few examples of how to apply the  80/20 rule.


It is estimated most endurance athletes operate in the moderate heart rate/effort zone 80% of the time? Needless to say, health is an area where you can apply the 80/20 rule  to your life.

Business, Wealth  & Investing

The concept is very simple, spend 80% of your money on things you need, enjoy, and bills – just make sure you’re paying yourself first with the other 20%!


The 80-20 rule is a great way to distance yourself from toxic relationships and increase time with those positive relationships you truly enjoy.


Most people have to break their bad habits before they can start seeing the results they covet in their lives. What better way to do this than to apply the 80/20 rule to your daily habits!

for more about the 80/20 rule.